• PLEASE BRING A PAPER COPY OF YOUR TRANSACTION TO THE BOX OFFICE. This really helps us out. If you don't have the paper copy, please know the exact first and last name of the person who purchased the tickets online, especially if you're arriving separately.
• WE CANNOT HOLD TICKETS AT THE DOOR. We have done this in the past, it gets hard to manage.
• WE CANNOT RESERVE SEATS. All seats are first come, first served. Please arrive by 6:45 PM to get good seats. However, those with physical disabilities can request early seating. Doors open at 7:00 PM. Show begins promptly at 7:30.
• ANY TICKETS NOT PICKED UP BY 5 MINUTES BEFORE START TIME MAY BE RE-SOLD AND RELEASED. Due to the popularity of our shows, we don't like turning away fans when we have seats available. However, if you don't pick up your tickets, and your seats are re-sold, we'd be happy to issue you a refund for the ticket amount, but not for the transaction fee you purchased online.
• RUSH LINE. Often we have have 5 to 10 additional tickets to sell because of no-shows and/or additional seats we can add at the last minute. Rush lines will be admitted at 7:35 PM. •
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.