Just come to Mary Fisher Theatre box office at 6:15 PM. We have more than 30 tickets left for tonight's Tickets are $15 a piece. Cash or check only. There is a cash machine next door.
• PLEASE BRING A PAPER COPY OF YOUR TRANSACTION TO THE BOX OFFICE. This really helps us out. If you don't have the paper copy, please know the exact first and last name of the person who purchased the tickets online, especially if you're with a group, but arriving separately.
• ANY TICKETS NOT PICKED UP BY 5 MINUTES BEFORE START TIME MAY BE RE-SOLD AND RELEASED. Due to the popularity of our shows, we don't like turning away fans when we have seats available. However, if you don't pick up your tickets, and your seats are re-sold, we'd be happy to issue you a refund.
• RUSH LINE. Often we have have 5 to 10 additional tickets to sell because of no-shows and/or additional seats we can add at the last minute. Rush lines will be admitted at 7:05 PM.
• WE CANNOT HOLD TICKETS AT THE DOOR. We have done this in the past, and it gets complicated and hard to manage. Please purchase your tickets online here or at Crystal Magic or the Jerona Cafe.
• WE CANNOT RESERVE SEATS. All seats are first come, first served. Please arrive by 6:30 PM to get a good seat. However, those with physical disabilities can request early seating with the usher. Doors open at 6:45 PM. Show begins promptly at 7:00.